Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare The only thing holding me back from giving this 5 stars is the lack of editing. Granted, I'm sure prior to editing there were a lot more errors, but a book of this standing and popularity should have been better edited, as there were multiple errors that I found that stuck out like a sore thumb for me. Drove me crazy!

That being said, this was a great conclusion to an already great series. I will miss the infernal devices series, but I'm glad it's ended, how it ended, and where it ended. Unlike the Mortal Instruments that she added on to after initially saying that book 3 was the last. I can't think of a better way to end the story.

I had very mixed feeling going into this, simply because I was SO torn on who Tessa should end up with. Much like Tessa, I loved both Jem and Will for different reasons, and I would be hard pressed to choose one over the other. So for Ms. Clare to write an ending that left me very satisfied was very impressive. I may have even shed a tear or two at the end.

As with her other books, she has some really great lines, some that apply to our lives today. I think she has grown as an author, and as a result the world and concept she has created has evolved into so much more than it intended to be. And that can either be a terrible thing, or a really remarkable thing. In this case I'd say remarkable for sure. All in all, I would definitely recommend this series to my friends. (Also, I LOVE the covers, and was a little disappointed they tried ruining it with the Mortal Instruments movie sticker, good thing it came off easy)